1. Admission of foreigners and stateless persons to the Pylyp Orlyk International Classical University (hereinafter P. Orlyk ICU) is carried out in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine “On Higher Education”, “On the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons”, “On of foreign Ukrainians “,” On refugees and persons in need of additional or temporary protection “, Decree of the President of Ukraine of June 3, 1994 № 271″ On measures to develop economic cooperation of regions of Ukraine with adjacent regions of the Republic of Belarus and administrative-territorial units of the Republic of Moldova ” , the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 11, 2013 № 684 “Some issues of recruitment for training of foreigners and stateless persons”, the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of November 1, 2013 № 1541 “Some issues of recruitment and training (internship) of foreigners and stateless persons ”, registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 25, 2013 under №2004 / 24536 (as amended) shares of the order of the Ministry of Education and Science dated 11.08.2017 for № 1167).
2. Foreigners and stateless persons (hereinafter – foreigners) may obtain higher education at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine, the binding nature of which is approved by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, legislation or agreements between higher education institutions. education on international academic mobility.
3. Foreigners who come to Ukraine to study, P. Orlyk ICU. for accredited educational programs (specialties).
Enrollment P. Orlyk ICU. entrants from among foreigners to study at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities may:
4. Enrollment of foreigners at the appropriate level of higher education is based on the results of entrance examinations and language of instruction and on the basis of academic rights to continue education, provided by the document on the level of education in the country of origin, and taking into account achievement points. education at the next level of higher education in accordance with the legislation of the country that issued the document on the degree (level) of education.
5. Acceptance of documents of foreign citizens who enter to study for bachelor’s and master’s degrees without studying in language courses (Ukrainian as a foreign language) P. Orlyk ICU., is held from February 4 to February 22 and from July 3 to October 31. Enrollment is carried out until March 1 and November 1.
6. Foreigners who have completed language courses are enrolled in the study within the total license amount.
7. For admission to study P. Orlyk ICU of foreign citizens and stateless persons with a bachelor’s degree, except for persons who have previously obtained an educational qualification level or degree, an entrance examination is conducted.
8. The entrance test is conducted in two subjects in mathematics and Ukrainian, English or Russian.
9. For admission to the P. Orlyk ICU of foreign citizens and stateless persons with a bachelor’s or master’s degree on the basis of a previously obtained educational qualification level or higher education degree, entrance examinations are conducted, which are provided for entrants with Ukrainian citizenship.
10. Entrance examinations in a foreign language for foreign citizens and stateless persons for admission to obtain a master’s degree provides an entrance exam in Ukrainian or Russian as a foreign language.
11. All categories of foreigners entering education are enrolled in the P. Orlyk ICU. on the basis of enrollment orders, which are formed in the Unified State Electronic Database on Education (EDEBO).
12. Upon admission to the Orlyk ICU foreigners personally submit an application in paper form.
The following is attached to the application:
1) a document (original and its copy) on the previously obtained level of education on the basis of which the admission is made;
2) appendix (original and its copy) to the document on the previously obtained level of education, on the basis of which the admission is carried out (if any);
3) academic certificate issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in case of transfer or renewal to study, starting from the second year, an academic certificate is attached);
4) the original and a copy of the document, which contains information about the content of the curriculum for the previous degree (level) of higher education, credits received, duration of study and success in academic disciplines when entering for a master’s degree;
5) a copy of the passport document of the foreigner or the document certifying the stateless person;
6) health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine;
7) 4 photographs measuring 30 x 40 mm;
8) foreigners who enroll in academic mobility programs, submit documents approved by these Rules and / or provided by the requirements of international programs and / or agreements under which academic mobility is implemented.
The documents referred to in sub-clauses 1–5 of this clause must be translated into Ukrainian with a notarized translation.
The application and documents specified in this paragraph are kept in the personal file of entrants / students.
13. Foreigners who come to Ukraine to participate in academic mobility programs or to obtain higher education as agreed between the ICU. P. Orlyk and foreign institutions of higher education by educational programs, are accepted for training taking into account the relevant contractual obligations of the relevant institutions of higher education.
14. Foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in Ukraine, persons granted refugee status in Ukraine, and persons in need of additional or temporary protection and entering higher education institutions in accordance with the rules provided for in these Conditions for Citizens of Ukraine.